Thursday, February 02, 2006
I'm just thinking
Thank Godness that JE's school still holds up to traditions. They celebrated both Thanksgiving and Christmas last year. I would be very unhappy if they didn't, like the rest of this country has become, when you can't say or write the word Christmas anymore. And they wonder why the other countries call us the devil? What's happening to this country?

My parents dropped everything back in their mother country, starting from scratch and just so that we can have a better life. But is it a better life when the spirit has gone downhill? Now I look back at Shanghai, the city I was born. Their life qualities are not any different from us, if not better. I know my parents, especailly my dad will never live in China again, even though they will have a much easier and better life. I know I probably can't either, I can't stand the 10 gazillion smokers.

John will probably ask "How about Australia?"

I don't know if I can live in a place that drive the wrong way and speak funny. And most of all they don't even have coffee creamer! hah


3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

because i like flavored creamer. when we went to oz last year. i had the foresight to bring a powered flavored creamer.

Blogger Cap'n John said...

I just used cream and added a bit of sugar. That was fine with me :)

So, how about Australia? ;)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No creamer? What kind of a country is Australia?!?!

I couldn't do it! lol

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer