Saturday, January 28, 2006
Almost sleepless night
Last night around 9:30 I made the mistake of drinking a cup of tea. Then I tried to go to sleep 3 hours later. No such luck! I laid there fully awake for hours. Finally I gave up and turned on the TV. Of course that means with the TV screen on and me constantly changing channels (obvousily there were no good TV on at 4 o'clock in the morning), I woke John up too. Heh, share my mysery.

But guess what? After an hour of channel surfing, I finally felt asleep. But was woken up by A. this morning around 9ish. Not good having only 4 hours of sleep. I must be getting old, I used to live with 4 hours of sleep all the time. I woke up with a headache and felt like vomiting. So I shoved all child care responsibilities to John and went back to sleep.

Now I feel so much better.

Tomorrow is Chinese New Year. Going out for dinner with families later. Must have an early dinner, I'm sure most of the Chinese restaurant will be packed.


2 Comments:

Blogger Ross said...

yeah you gotta watch that tea, we used to go out to tea partys, have a couple of cups, next thing you know it's 5am, someone is covered head to foot in glow rods, naked wearing a traffic cone.

You woke john up and he wasnt annoyed? between his romance novels and that im starting to think he may be a woman afterall.. which would indeed make him a lesbian.. yes.. it's all falling into place.

Blogger Cap'n John said...

Liz wakes up in the middle of the night (or at 5am, 6am, 7am, 8am, 9am, hell, any time before SHE wants to get up) and she's all pissy. I wake up, yell at the dog, go back to sleep. Not a problem.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer