Monday, January 30, 2006
20 Questions
1. You have $10 and need to buy snacks at a gas station; what do you buy? A slurpee or coffee, hot dog, water.

2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea dwelling creature, what would you be? Shark.

3. Who’s your favorite redhead? Nicole Kidman. But she hasn't been a red head for ages.

4. What do you order when you’re at a pancake house? Breakfast food.

5. Do you own any naughty toys? No.

6. Have you made out with anyone on your blog roll? Yes.

7. Describe the last time you were injured. I don't think I was ever injured, seriously or not (knock on wood). I got a paper cut a couple of days ago. Does that count?

8. Tell me a weird story from your high school years: I can't even remember things happened 5 years, you want me to record things happened more than 17 years ago?

9. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone? Don't like wall paper on cell phone.``

10. Soda? I'm trying to drink less soda. But when the craving caves in, it's either c2 or diet root beer.

11. Flavor of pudding? Chocolate and chocolate.

12. What type of shirt are you wearing? I don't like to wear shirt. I gave away all my work shirts when I became a SAHM.

13. Prescription medication? Don't have any. Only time I ever needed to get meds (pain killers) were after I gave births and got wisdom teeth pulled.

14. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life what would it be? Chauffeured sounds good, except I get car sick when others drive. So mostly a fully loaded SUV.

15. How many people are on your blog roll? 17

16. How many people on your blog roll(s) do you know in real life? 2

17. What are you listening to right now? Nothing music-wise. But the TV is on and it's showing teletubbies. So I'm constantly hearing "uh-oh".

18. Most recent movie you watched: The Transporter 2 and 2046 from netflix. King Kong from the movie theatre.

19. Name 5 things you have with you at all times. Amber, cell, wallet, lip gloss, and a purse to carry all the craps.

20. Name a teacher you had the hots for. My math teacher in my senior year in high school.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer