Tuesday, January 17, 2006
10 Favorite Current Shows


This one is going to be hard as I don't watch a lot of TVs. Besides my attention spans are short. Very rarely a show can keep me attached.

1) Supernatural
2) Monk
3) House
4) Lost: I never watched it consistantly during the 1st season. Only because I never had time to watch it. But I'm renting the 1st season from netflix to get my fix.
5) Any MTV real world/road rule chanlleges
6) Laguna Beach: I know I'm over 30, but I love it.

That's about it, I think.

I realized the shows I like are all very predicable shows. I don't like surprises. I also realized that the three channels I turn to when the kids are in bed are MTV, Style network and Food Network.


1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I know. But MTV does play music. When everyone is alseep.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer