Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Still sleeping?
My little man is sick. He stayed at my parents' last night, since his school had Grandparents' day today, just easier for them to drop him off and spend an hour with him at 8:25 in the morning. I am not getting up that early if I can help it. :)

Anyway, the little man vomited all over the bed last night, and when he got into their car this morning. So no school for him today, and no Grandparents' day either. My parents were a little disappointed, but what can you do?

I picked him up and he has been sleeping ever since this morning, except getting up once at 2 and once at 6. He looked a lot better when he got up the second time, so I made him to do some of his homework. Then half way through, he was all oh my stomach hurt. Fine kiddo, whatever you say. I will let you slide and you can go back to bed.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor little guy! I hope he feels better soon!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, poor guy! (and vomit in the car...? oh yuck. I've done that before.)

Blogger Ross said...

Made him do his homework after throwin up.. thats cold dude, heel put you in an old folks home for that..

better background btw.. that polkadot thing was shite.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer