Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Already?
I went to Target this morning. What is in the store?? Back to school supplies and parents and kids buying them. It is only July!

I love buying school supplies, but JE's school does not send out the supply sheet until near the end of August. I do not know why they send it out so late and it annoys me. (Maybe I will complain to the PTA.) Because by then most of the good supplies are gone already. So I took the opportunities and bought a few items. Who could resist a spiderman binder?


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if your school has a site online, it may have an early list up for supplies ~ or last years still for the next grade up.

:) I miss buying stuff for the girls. now, they just take whatever from the office supply drawer,

THEN they come home the first day and say "mom, I need this" ~

has its own merits, but still!

**sigh** time surely flies, eh?

Blogger Kirsten said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, don't remind me. I've been carrying that list around in my purse for weeks and haven't bought one thing yet. I'm not ready!

Blogger Liz said...

Mog: There is no list on school website. In fact JE didn't get a list while at kinder. Which was fine, saved us money.

ficklechick: Better get on it, or it will burn through your purse. :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. a school district more backward than ours!

heh :)

Blogger Liz said...

That is what I got for my son, a spiderman binder. :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

School starts here in 3 weeks! yay!

Blogger Liz said...

that is early! here it doesnt start until early Sept.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

school starts in 2 weeks. yay double yay! :)

I haven't gotten anything either though. We got our list at the end of last year. so I've had lots of time. But I didn't feel the urgency. Now I guess I'd better get on it. doh!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer