Sunday, May 28, 2006
Does your back hurt?
Another back-breaking day has past. Our floors are all done, done, done! There are no carpets in this house at all, except a few rugs. I am so happy about the result.

John helped the workers with most of the furniture moving, while I went to get a hair-cut and spent an afternoon watching over our kids at my parents. I don't want them to inhale any dust. Even though I didn't move any furnitures, when I got back around 7pm, upstairs looked/looks like a train-treck.

Four hours later we finally cleaned up ours and the boy's bedrooms, and put everything back. All I gotta say is Damn I have lots of clothes! I felt like I just moved again. Tomorrow we are going to attack the girl's room and whatever got moved into the family room. We took the advantage and re-arranged the boy's room. It looks so much better and with more free spaces.

At least the house is more organized and more clutters are thrown out. Thank God for free babysitters (aka grandparents) that we are able to do the cleanings and movings without worrying about our kids.


2 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Yippee! You must be LOVING it! Our new floor is starting to go in today and the house should be complete sometime on Saturday. The whole idea of having wood floor makes me really giddy. And little Vanny should love it as well since the carpet has been the thorn in his side for months.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! I would love would floors. But, with 3 dogs and a pool, it's not an option. :(

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer