Friday, May 18, 2007
Crazy weekend
We are going to have a busy weekend ahead of us. John is taking JE for his end of year boy scout camping tomorrow. He had a t-ball game in the morning, but he hurt his knees this week at school, he will has to pass tomorrow's game. On Sunday, two kids in JE's class and a friend of ours are having birthday parties. JE can only go to two of them. In the middle of two parties, he is going to an award ceremony for his piano annual exam that he had a few weeks ago.

All I can say is that I am glad we finally got a second car last year. It will be insane without it. Did I also mention that I signed up ballet class for our daughter, on a Saturday morning none-the-less? I must be on crack when I did that.

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Friglet said...

And so it begins....the end of life as you know it. ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer