Sunday, October 28, 2007
Neglect
I know, I know. I have not posted anything since forever, just was not in the mood it lately. In light of coming up halloween, which is one of my favorite holidays. I have decided to come back, for now at least. And Xinh tagged me to do a meme.

This afternoon JE got invited to a halloween party at one of his friends' place. I decided to bake a halloween cake. It was my first time. I think it turned out rather well.


While JE was at the party, John and I headed out to Pasadena to meet up some friends for lunch. We had a great time. How could we not when "dirty" jokes were throwing around?

Anyway, here is the meme that Xinh tagged me. She is such a meanie.

Eight Random Things About Me:
1. I was really good with math in high school. I was tutoring other students in grade 11 and 12 when I was a sophomore. I know, I was such a geek. I got paid for it of course.
2. I worked in a Japanese restaurant when I was a senior in high school. That was how it all started with my love for Japanese food.
3. I met my husband over the internet. We are going strong approaching ten years.
4. I never gambled once whenever I was in Vegas. Not even the slot machine.
5. Strangely I gambled when we went on the cruises.
6. Before I got married, I told myself I would never name my son John. But for circumstance beyond my control (aka family tradition), our son is named John.
7. I have perfect eye sights. Even after years of abuseworking in front of the computers.
8. I had an appendicitis when I was 14.

I am tagging Em, because she hasn't updated her blog for a while either. But anyone is welcome to do it as well.

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Friglet said...

That cake is adorable!

Blogger Xinh said...

I agree. That cake is friggin' cute!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer