Friday, February 29, 2008
Senior Abuse?
As I was leaving Target the other day, I stopped for a lady to cross from the front door to the parking lot. She stopped half way, I was ready to lay the horn on her, then I saw an old lady (her Mom?) walking out the door, pushing a cart load of stuff. She was probably 4'8", 5' the most, looked like in her 70s. The cart was filled up to as tall as she was. The woman just stood in the middle of the road watching the old lady pushing the cart toward her, very slow of course, it must be very heavy for her.

Luckily for the lady, their car was the first one in the row. The daughter (I assumed) opened the door and just went to sit in the driver seat while her Mom put everything away in the truck!

I sat there with my mouth open, totally shocked.

Seriously WTF? Are you kidding me here??? How disrespectful and rude could you be? I felt very sad for the old lady.

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Friglet said...

How sad and disrespectfull. :(

Blogger Xinh said...

unfortunately, there are some adult kids out there who treat their parents very badly and don't think anything about it.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Now, I know some elderly need the cart in order to walk around the store and to/from the car but not helping put the groceries away is just being a spoiled child.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer