Sunday, February 03, 2008
Wooohoooo
I just finished doing our tax. We are getting a refund as usual. I have been using Turbotax online for a few years now. It is so easy to do, especially you do not have a business, just the usual like mortgage, property tax and such.

On a different note, Amber started her gymnasium class a couple of weeks ago. She goes there every Tuesday afternoon. Well last Tuesday, her underwear was stuck, so she decided to take off her pants and underwear in the class! I was modified. Luckily we were on one side of the room, I think only one parent saw it.

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Flawed Sanity said...

hahahahahahaha She's too funny!

Blogger Xinh said...

I forgot who it was that told you that naming your daughter Amber meant her personality could go one of two ways and I believe one way mentioned was Stripper. :=)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer