Thursday, July 28, 2005
Thursday Forum
1] You are given $1,000,000, but here's the catch: You must either a) donate it anonymously to a charity or b) give it to a stranger. Which option would you choose, and why? How would you dispose of the money?
I will donate it to American Heart Association. I have family members who have died of heart attack and diagnoised with a heart condition. I know a good charity will put good use the money.

2] If you could have free, unlimited service for the rest of your life from an extremely good chef, chauffeur, landscaper/gardener, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal assistant, which would you choose? Why?
Housekeeper of course. No question about it. I hate to clean.

3] Do your close friends tend to be older or younger than you? Do you feel that you relate better to people who are older than you, younger than you, or the same age? Why?
They are around my age. I can relate better with people older than me. I think I'm an old soul. :)

4] Would you generally rather be overdressed or underdressed at a party?
Overdressed. Underdressed just feels werid, especially everyone around you is dressed up.

5] If you could magically project yourself into the future but NEVER return, would you do it? How about if you could take someone along?
Who would you take? How far into the future would you go?

If I can take my husband and my kids, I will do it. Maybe 20 years into the future.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer