Wednesday, August 10, 2005
My kids are so darn cute
I am not just saying that because I am their Mom.

Amber is developing quite a personality. When we hold her in front of us, she does this thing that waving her arms around. Of course we get hit when she does that and it hurt! Tonight when she did that, John told her NO. She turned around and hissed at him. I laughed so hard. I shouldn't, but I couldn't help it. It was so funny.

My boy on the other hand has become a super good boy. Everything I have told him to do, he has done it without complains. That's pretty hard, for anyone, not mentiong a five-year old. We have finished setting up his room and he has started to sleep there ever since Chris left on Sunday. I should really take a picture of the new room, but it's pretty messy. School supplies and new clothes are everywhere. I think I will start liking this shopping for school thingy. I was a bit sad in the beginning. But now I can't wait for him to start.

We went to his school's open house. About 90% of kids are asians, the 10% left are mostly mixed races like him. It's so werid.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pictures, pictures, we demand pictures!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer