Wednesday, August 03, 2005
I'm just bored
10 years ago: I became an US citizen.

5 years ago: I had my first child.

1 year ago: I was pregnant with my second child, celebrated our 6-year anniversary.

Yesterday: I played with my kids, got pizzas for dinner, then went grocery and school supplies shopping with JE

Today: I'm gonna hit the post office and the mall. Then meet up with some people from Australia for dinner.

Tomorrow: Clean the house. Have guest coming staying over on weekends.

5 snacks I enjoy: Sour Cream and Onion chips, nuts. (I don't eat junk food snacks that often.)


5 bands that I know the lyrics of MOST of their songs
: I don't sing.

5 things I would do with 100,000,000 dollars: pay off my and my parents debt, buy an actual house, buy a SUV/van, give my friends money, and donate a lot to charity.

5 bad habits I have: Not listening when I'm playing PC games, procrasnating, have very little patience,

5 things I like doing: playing with my kids, writing in my blog, reading, watching tv, shopping, playing PC games.

5 things I would never wear: Hmm, I'm not sure. Mainly very revealing clothes.

5 TV shows I like: House, Monk, Everyday Italian, kids' cartoon (mainly because in the daytime that's what we usually watch), The real world.

5 movies I like: Grease, The Breakfast Club, Lord of the Rings trilogy,

5 famous people I'd like to meet: Dalai Lama, Jason Statham, any president(s), not sure about the last two.

5 biggest joys at the moment: My kids, my husband, not having to work outside of the home,

5 favourite toys: My computer, my digital camera, my cell phone.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh jason stathammmmmmmmm..... me too!
*giggle*

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, got all flustered over jason stathammmmm and forgot to say about the dalai lama...

i saw an interview with him once (what an amazing man!) and the american interviewer was asking him about his beliefs, specifically about causing no injury to other living creatures:

interviewer - soooo, what about, say, mosquitos?

dalai lama - well, i will shoo it away once (*waves hand around in air*), i will shoo it away twice (*waves hand around in air again*), the third time (*smacks hand down on opposite forearm*), it has to come back as something else.

hahahahahahaha! i almost peed myself when he said that. it was so unexpected. lol.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer