Friday, October 07, 2005
Like father like son
You ask why I am up at 3am? Well, it was all thanks to my son. I don't know if you ever played Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos. In the single player's Campaign part, there are ten levels for the 2nd Human Campaign. My son just completed the 10th level tonight on one go! That is why I'm up at this hour playing the 3rd campaign that he has opened up for me.

I was utterly amazed when I saw him completed that level. If you have played it, you know how hard it is to play it? It took me ages and I couldn't pass it. All I can say is that he has inherited his dad's game playing ability, and his singing skill. (that's another story for another time)

Now time for bed. *yawn*


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think my husband plays that.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer