Friday, January 06, 2006
Four sure
I saw this on BusyMom's.

Four jobs you’ve had in your life: Waitress at a Japanese restaurant, Clerk in a food store, Accounting clerk at a public phone co, and Receptionist in the marketing dept. of a bank.

Four movies you could watch over and over: Are you kidding me? I have kids, where do I start? What's new scooby-doo?, Ice Age, The Incredibles, and Shrek.

Four TV shows you love to watch: A lot of kids' shows: Spongebob, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Codename: Kids Next Door, and Scoopy-Doo. Personally when I have time, I would watch Supernatural, What Not to Wear, The Real World, and Monk.

Four places you’ve been on vacation: San Francisco, CA; Vancouver, Canada; Sydney/Melbourne, Australia; and DC.

Four websites you visit daily: Not counting all the blogs I read, Our bank's, All Recipts, Family Fun, and Game Blast.

Four of your favorite foods: Sashimi/sushi, Spaghetti with tomato sauce, Chocolate cake, and Fajitas.

Four places you’d rather be: Home, Outlet mall, Coffee house, or In bed.

Four albums you can’t live without: I change what I like as fast as the next one hit wonder, I can't say anything I listen I can not LIVE without.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL @ your movie and TV choices!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer