Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Drooling
I'm on Aussie Products trying to see if they sell Nerada tea. I'm not usually a tea drinker, but when my MIL was here last year, she brought over those tea from the land down under. I was drinking tea every day while she was here. I was very sad the box of tea she brought over was gone when it was time for her to leave.

Anyway, Aussie Products do indeed sell those tea. While I was on that site, I saw the Aussie meat pie. But they only have two flavors. Either way I'm drooling and craving for it. I either need to shell out the big bucks to buy a dozen, or we need to get ourseleves down to Venice Beach to have some. Because this craving isn't going away until I have myself some meat pies.

PS: I wonder if my MIL is able to sneak some meat pies in when she's here this Sept. :)


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogeois said...

What does Nerada tea taste like? I'm a big tea drinker and like different teas from different countries.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meat pie? Hmmmm, sounds interesting. ;)

Blogger Ross said...

Johns an aussie product... bah-dum! I used to get some real food from import stores because alot of the food in the states was/is shit.. like,

bacon.. bacon my ass, two stips of fat with a tiny pink stripe.

No heinz soup... wtf?

American chocolate.. need i say more?

Colemans mustard, crusha milshake syrup, ribena, proper fucking crisps, sasuages (ask my wife bout the sasuage)

im bored now.. point is...

american food mostly sucks.

Blogger Liz said...

I totally agree w/ American bacon. It's disgusting. I have stopped buying it a long time ago. You havent had real bacon until you have some non-american ones.

Blogger Cap'n John said...

Thank Orion for Trader Joe's where you can buy real food...like sausages :D

Blogger Ross said...

i know.. what the fuck is it with american sasuage??? i mean its not too terrible or anything but when they tend to leave out the main ingredient (being meat) it makes you wonder...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer