Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Weirdness 101
I saw this meme on busy mom. I pondered for a few minutes how weird I am. I remember I was always pretty easy-going about things in general. If certain things were not put in certain places, who cares? But now I have become so anal on a lot of things. It's my way or the highway.

1) Every utensil, pan, bowl, plate is used for certain things. If the wrong item is put in it or cooked in it, I will have anxiety attacks and it grosses me out. I will go as far as throwing it away and getting a new one. So don't mess with MY kitchen!

2) Our closet is very neat, it is color coordinated. In my kids' case, they are size coordinated.

3) I think I am the only one on this planet who actually like doing laundries. I can't stand it if others do my laundries. Somehow clothes always get messed up when others do it.

4) If I see dirt/stain anywhere on the floor in the house, I will get down and scrub it off right away. I could be in the middle of giving birth, I would still want to remove the dirt.

5) If I want to do something, for instance, helping out with house chores, getting groceries. It needs to be done NOW. Not five minutes later, not even a minute later.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Liz,

Fear not--I agree with you on all of those. Perhaps I've developed premature "mother" characteristics. Or maybe all Liz's are anal, haha.

-Liz (from heavenly creatures)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I always thought you were coocoo, so I was right! :) She's totally lost it!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer