Friday, August 12, 2005
Oh my aching tooth
I had my bottom left wisdom tooth pulled this morning. It was supposed to be done last year. But I got pregnant.

I think I recuperate very well after illness and/or surgery. Last year when I had my two right side pulled, I got home and had a pain killer, took a long nap. I was fine after that. This time it was a similar thing. But I took two extra pain killers than last time. I now feel totally fine after sleeping all afternoon, only to get up to eat.

I love my dentist. I have been through my share of dentists. None made me feel completely comfortable like he does. When I first went to see him, unlike others making me feel like shit, asking me why I haven't been to a dentist for years? He mainly explained to me the procedures I need to do to have great teeth, and did them, almost painless.

I think I will do invisalign next year to straighten my bottom teeth. And have my teeth professionally whiten later. I never had good teeth before, now I'm obcessed to have straight and white teeth.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogeois said...

Before you pay for tooth whitening, go get some of that Listerne Whitening mouthwash and a couple of tubes of Crest Whitening toothpaste. Twice a day for a week and let us know if you see any difference. You definitely should and it'll be much, much cheaper.

Blogger smizzo said...

I'm thinking about invisalign, myself. As I have gotten older, my teeth have started to move in the most unattractive way! Ugh.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer