Sunday, September 11, 2005
Are you prepared?
After reading blogeois's suggestion regarding preparing for a disaster for your home, I got on RedCross and got ourselves two first aid kits. I could have prepared the kid myself, but if I were to get all the items I had to run around in a few different stores. With the current gas price, it's actually a pretty good deal. Besides it's redcross. In my own way, I'm helping out a little bit. Then I'm going to load our garage shelve with unparishable food and water, and other necessities the Redcross suggested. Am I parinoid? You bet you! Besides isn't it better to be prepared then sorry?

PS: Go read blogeois' book Cabin 4. I started reading it last night, it's really good.


2 Comments:

Blogger Cap'n John said...

So that's why Liz was asking me what an MRI was, and then what MREs were ;)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogeois said...

Oooo..someone to be paranoid along with! LOL! No really, congrats on starting your e-kit. Trust me, you'll feel superior to everyone around you once you have it complete and stored away somewhere.

Glad to hear you like Cabin 4! I'm going to print it out and read it myself tonight. Funny how when I write, I don't re-read until afterward.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer