Monday, September 05, 2005
Where has the time gone?
OMG, I saw the lilypie, Amber is going to be one, ONE in 2 months. How did that happen? And where was I? Unbelieveable! We are mainly inviting relatives for her birthday. It will be an early pizza dinner. I usually do birthday around lunch time, but it's her nap time. I don't think she will be a happy baby. I'm going to do a banana invite for her party. I think it's apporiate considering she was born in the year of monkey.

Anyway, just a quick note before heading to bed. Maybe. Xinh just left. Had a lovely evening with her, a night full of food, ghosts and ailens.

I got a really cool gadget while school supply shopping a while back. I got a DYMO Label Maker. And no, I didn't pay that ridiculous amount. I got it in my favorite store Target, but I couldn't find it on their website. I have already made several labels for JE's school items. It's very handy and easy to use, especailly with kids around. I love it.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That banana invite is awesome! I'm a monkey and my sister's a monkey too! I think I'm a metal monkey and she's a fire monkey or something like that. My mom learned there's different elements to your year that goes more in depth but I don't fully know all the details. something like that.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, i have 2 of those "old school" ones. I love them too. But I'm with you on the new paper ones, and electronic. ahh... I use mine all the time. In fact, I was thinking about getting a second one, since they are on clearance at our local target. omg, am I impulsive???

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer