Monday, September 05, 2005
Where has the time gone?
OMG, I saw the lilypie, Amber is going to be one, ONE in 2 months. How did that happen? And where was I? Unbelieveable! We are mainly inviting relatives for her birthday. It will be an early pizza dinner. I usually do birthday around lunch time, but it's her nap time. I don't think she will be a happy baby. I'm going to do a banana invite for her party. I think it's apporiate considering she was born in the year of monkey.

Anyway, just a quick note before heading to bed. Maybe. Xinh just left. Had a lovely evening with her, a night full of food, ghosts and ailens.

I got a really cool gadget while school supply shopping a while back. I got a DYMO Label Maker. And no, I didn't pay that ridiculous amount. I got it in my favorite store Target, but I couldn't find it on their website. I have already made several labels for JE's school items. It's very handy and easy to use, especailly with kids around. I love it.


3 Comments:

Blogger Xinh said...

oooh...label maker!! I love those.

Remember the old school ones that had the raised surfaces and you had to turn the top around to the letter you wanted?

Anonymous prism said...

That banana invite is awesome! I'm a monkey and my sister's a monkey too! I think I'm a metal monkey and she's a fire monkey or something like that. My mom learned there's different elements to your year that goes more in depth but I don't fully know all the details. something like that.

Anonymous Auntie Em said...

Hey, i have 2 of those "old school" ones. I love them too. But I'm with you on the new paper ones, and electronic. ahh... I use mine all the time. In fact, I was thinking about getting a second one, since they are on clearance at our local target. omg, am I impulsive???

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer