Tuesday, September 13, 2005
New TV show
I do not watch a lot of TV, and I do not get into shows like "Desparate Housewife" or "The OC". I am just not interested in them. Once a while I will catch 4400 or Lost. Very rarely a show can catch my attention, so I will watch it religiously, such as "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" from before, and "House" right now. But there is one new show I am pretty excited about: Supernatural on the WB, which premieres tonight at 9pm PST. I know I will be really scared, but I also know I can't help watching it. Except it shows at the same time as House.

Talking about "House", Hugh Laurie, who plays Dr G House is nominated with a Emmy. I first saw him on Black Adder serious. If you have Netflix, I highly recommend you rent them, so hilarious. You will laugh from beginning to end.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer