Saturday, August 20, 2005
I feel so stupid
Everyday I get on our bank's website to check what's what. This afternoon I did that and noticed there were two charges from 7-eleven, within a week of each other. There is a 7-eleven about 2 blocks from our home that we go often. So I asked John if he had purchased anything there, he answered no. I immediately freaked out, thinking someone has stole my card's information and made purchases. I called our bank right away and told them the two fraud charges, they made a note of it and cancled my card. They would get back to me in 3-5 days regarding the charges.

Around 6:30, we were ready to leave for my mom's birthday dinner, I double-checked to see which 7-eleven the charges were made. Guess what? They were not made at the one near our home, rather the one that has a gas station that we usually go to gas up. Guess who made those charges? Me! I felt like such an idiot. I had to call our bank to cancle the fraud investigation, explaining to the customer service rep what an idiot I was.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oopsie-doodle! Happens to the best of us from time to time though.

Blogeois

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer