Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Indecisive
I don't know about other parents, but I know we are strange and indecisive when it comes to our kids' development.

Up until A.'s 10th month, she never crawled, just rolled around to get to where she needed to go. Of course I was a bit worried, not a lot, just a little. Because JE was a late crawler too. Then suddently within a month, she not only crawled, she crawls super fast. She also starts to pull herself up on coffee table, sofa. I think she will probably start walking with help in a month or so.

Before I can't wait for her to crawl and walk. Now I want her to slow down, can't keep up with her. With JE I worked, he was in daycare during the day, so I never knew how hard it was trying to keep up with a baby. I am exhausted. It doesn't help that I go to bed at 1am or 2am.

Whoever said staying-at-home-moms and dads are one of the hardest job ain't kidding.

On the dishwasher front, I can't emphasize how quiet it is and how much I love it. I turned it on, I had to do a double-check to see if it really was on. Becasue unlike our old one, I could not even hear the water running.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember obsessing about my son not crawling. You know how other moms sometimes make it into a competition thing. He actually never crawled but right to walking at 11 months. All kids are different. Sometimes I wish I could have another one just so I could enjoy it more and not stress about stuff like that.

I agree, staying home is very hard. It's the hardest job I have ever had but the best ;)

P.S. Still jealous about the new dishwasher!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tagged you for a meme. You don't have to do it if you don't want to :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer