Thursday, December 22, 2005
Want to know me?
TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Liz
Birthday:June 11
Birthplace:Shanghai, China
Current Location:Los Angeles
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Black
Height:5'8"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right, but I can write with left also.
Your Heritage:English and Chinese
The Shoes You Wore Today:A slip-on.
Your Weakness:Shoes
Your Fears:Height
Your Perfect Pizza:Pepperroni and Mushroom
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Don't think it's happening.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:Wake up sleepy head.
Thoughts First Waking Up:I will get up after this snooze.
Your Best Physical Feature:I say my eyes. John will say my ass. :)
Your Bedtime:Between 11pm-1am
Your Most Missed Memory:Get up whenever on weekends.
Pepsi or Coke:Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:Jack in the box
Single or Group Dates:Neither
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Neither
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate of course.
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee
Do you Smoke:Nope
Do you Swear:Fuck yeah
Do you Sing:I don't want to scare you
Do you Shower Daily:Yes
Have you Been in Love:I am still
Do you want to go to College:Graduated
Do you want to get Married:I am
Do you belive in yourself:Yep
Do you get Motion Sickness:Only after eating and sitting in the back seat.
Do you think you are Attractive:Somewhat
Are you a Health Freak:No
Do you get along with your Parents:Most of the time.
Do you like Thunderstorms:I don't like, but I'm not afraid of it
Do you play an Instrument:Paino
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yes
In the past month have you Smoked:Nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No way
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Yes, with hubby.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:It's my second home.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Nope
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Of course. My favorite food.
In the past month have you been on Stage:No
In the past month have you been Dumped:No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No
Ever been Drunk:No
Ever been called a Tease:Yep
Ever been Beaten up:Yep
Ever Shoplifted:Yep
How do you want to Die:Anything but have to suffer for long period of time.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:
What country would you most like to Visit:Italy.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Blue
Favourite Hair Color:Anything but blond
Short or Long Hair:Either
Height:Taller than I am
Weight:No more than 230
Best Clothing Style:Polo shirt and jeans
Number of Drugs I have taken:I have taken pain killers.
Number of CDs I own:Too many
Number of Tattoos:None, but I like to get one or two
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Not enough spaces here.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!


1 Comments:

Blogger Cap'n John said...

You're right, I would ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer