Thursday, December 15, 2005
It's getting to me
I thought I am done with Christmas shopping, apparently not! Hubby just informed me who his gift exchange partner is. So it was yet another trip to Target.

I love Target, but not much during this crazy season. I even got snippy with the cashier. I grabbed a couple of character bandaids for JE, both were on-sale, but were scanned at regular prices. I knew it was only 50 cents difference, but it was the pinciple of things. You could not charge me one price, when it was posted with a different price. I made the girl called the manager/supervisor to refund me the money.

I have promised the boy a few weeks now that we are getting a Christmas tree. Do we have one? Nope. At least we I have finally written a letter to Santa last night, with him telling me what to write.


3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Tomorrow. We are getting a real one.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This time of year, I avoid Target like the plague!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought he knows santa's fake! didn't u say that in a previous blog? what's the point of writing a letter to some fake dude? :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer