Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Smart kid, I think
I asked JE a few days ago if Santa Claus is real?

"No. He is just people in costume. Sometimes it's Grandpa, sometimes it's some stranger in the mall."

-------------------------------------
Overheard in the car with hubby, 2 kids and MIL.

We were our way home from Huntington Library today. Amber was really tired and cranky.

hubby: "I think he (JE) needs a N-A-P (spelling it out) too."
JE: "No, I'm not tired. I DO NOT need a nap."

MIL and I laughed out loud. Well, the days of spelling out words so the kid won't know what we are talking about are over, at least for one of the them.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can always use pig-latin until he works that out as well.

itsyay imetay orfay ayay apnay!

ooway oohay!

oodlestay.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pig-latin, there's an idea!

yeah, gone are the days of spelling. We now use it for Jared. heehee

Blogger Liz said...

You are too funny Ghoti. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer