Thursday, April 27, 2006
Meme from the Xinher
Today did you…

1. Talk to someone you liked: yes.
2. Buy something: nope.
3. Get sick: nope.
4. Sing: no.
5. Make out: yes.
8. Talk to an ex: no.
9. Miss someone: no.

___________________________________________________
Last person who….

10. Slept in your bed: me, as John got up way earlier than I did.
11. Saw you cry: John.
12. Made you cry: one of my SILs.
13. Went to the movies with: JE, Ice Age: The Meltdown.
14. You went to the mall with: my meet-up Mommy groups.
15. Said I love you to you: John.
________________________________

16. Ever been in a fight with your pet: no, I am not crazy.
17. Been to California: as I live in CA, I’m going to say yes.
18. Been to Mexico: once.
19. Been to Canada: yes. Lived in Vancouver for 2 years.
20. Been to Europe: no.
___________________________________________________
Random….

21. Do you have a crush on someone: my husband, celebrity-wise it's Jason Statham.
22. What book are you reading now: Sister of the Dead by Barb & JC Hendee.
23. Best feeling in the world: not having to worry about anything.
25. What do you sleep with: nothing.
26. What’s under your bed: blankets in boxes, dustbunnies.
27. Favorite sports to watch: I used to watch a lot of basketballs. Now I barely have time to watch anything, let alone sports.
28. Location: where do I live? Southern Calif.
29. Piercing/tattoos: no piercings, one tattoo on my back.
30. What are you most scared of right now: something terrible happens to my kids.
31. Where do you want to get married?: My dream wedding would have been an outdoor wedding, perferrable over-looking the ocean, but we couldn't afford it. We got married in church instead.
32. Who do you really hate?: no one.
33. Do you have a job: Does full-time Mom count?
34. Do you like being around people: Somewhat, not if I have to deal with them daily in a customer service relation.
36. Have you ever cried: yes.
37. Are you lonely right now: no.
38. Song that’s stuck in your head right now: nothing.
39. Played strip poker: yes.
41. Been on radio/TV: no.
42. Ever liked someone, but you think they never noticed you?: yes.
43. Ever liked someone who treated you like crap?: yes.

FIRSTS
1. First real best friends: This girl that used to live next to door to us in Shanghai, and we went to the same middle school.
2. First school: Dont remember the name, a kindergarten in Shanghai.
3. First screenname: simplyred.
4. First funeral: one of my grandma's.
5. First big trip: my dad used to teach at an university in Shanghai, each summer the school has tours to different parts of China. I remember fondly that we do that each summer since I was 10.
6. First celebrity love: Jon Bon Jovi. (Don't laugh)
7. First job: babysitting neighborhood kids.

__________________________________________________
Everyone also has their lasts…
8. Last person you hugged: John.
9. Last song you heard: "What is the name of that song?" from one of Elmo's videos, that goes La De la de la, what's the name of that song? Please God, let this be over soon. (Great, now the song is stuck in my head.)
10. Last car ride: the drive to pick up JE from school.
11. Last time you cried: reading news on CNN.com about the surviving miner from that W Virginia mining, his story about what happened.
12. Last movie you watched?: in the theatre, see question #13 above; on DVD it was The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe.
13. Last food you ate: chicken bowl from Yoshinoya.
14. Last person of the opposite sex that you talked to in person: JE.
15. Last shirt worn: a white t-shirt.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer