Thursday, April 27, 2006
Well...
I am not in a blogging mood lately, but I still read all the blogs though. Besides I joined a local Mommy meet-up group, it has taken much of my time. We meet at least once a week with our kid(s). It has been fun so far, and it's good to talk to other mommies and meet new friends.

Our 8th anniversary has come and gone. I think it's pretty amazing that we have sticked to each other for eight years.

We both joined a local gym, and I have been working out hard. I am sick of it that I'm still carrying around my pregnancy weight, I want to go back to my pre-pregnancy weight. But my main goal is to be fit and more energized. I get tired so easily. Another good thing is that after working out for a week, my long-suffered back pain has been reduced to almost none-existance.

JE had his very first field trip to the Kidspace Children's Museum on Wednesday, I was one of helpers. I am not sure if they had fun or not. First of it was really crowded, there were about 5-6 bus load of kids there; Second each Mom was responsible for four to five kids, it was kinda hard to keep an eye on four kids in such a crowd. It was really stressful for me, but I past the test. Everyone came back in one piece.


1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Did you join your meet-up group through meet up.com? I joined a mommy and daddy meet up group for the Atwater village/silver lake/los feliz area. Our meetup is once a month. But it is really nice to meet other parents with kids in Kai and Van's age range. Being with other adults is such a nice thing!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer