Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Dance, dance
A while back I signed us up for a ballroom dance class in our local community class, us meaning husband and I. Tonight was the first class, we were learning Waltz. Even though I learned when I was fourteen or fifteen, it was still very very hard, mostly needed to get coordinated with John. In the beginning, he kept stepping on my left foot. But I think by the end of the class, we were getting the hang of it

It was actually a very good one-hour work-out. We had loads of fun. Now I need a foot massage, not used to dance in heals.

Labels: ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Cap'n John said...

My knees were bloody sore last night but they're ok today. You know if you'd asked for a foot massage last night I would have been more than happy to oblige.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww how sweet! my husband will rub my feet too, except he only does it so's he can mash them and watch me wince, heh. sometimes i think i married the devil's cabana boy.

i'm glad ya's are having fun at dance class. my girl dinka took ballroom dancing classes and LOVED it. she might still be taking them, i'm not sure...

i only dance after a few drinks, myself. :P

Blogger Flawed Sanity said...

Get a room, John! lol

but serious, I'm envious!!! I want to do ballroom dancing with my husband! well, not bloody likely for me. boohoo.

Blogger Friglet said...

I've always wanted to do that. How fun!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer