Friday, September 16, 2005
Friday Five
1. Who is your mobile phone provider, and how many minutes are in your plan?
Cingular. 500 minutes, mobile to mobile is free. We have four phones under the plans, we still have minutes left each month, which get rolled over to the next month.

2. What program do you primarily use for instant messaging?
Mostly MSN. Sometimes I will use Yahoo for game playing.

3. Who do you send and receive text messages from most?
John mostly. It was really handy when I had my wisdom tooth fulled and I couldn't talk.

4. What area code do you live in?
626

5. What year did you first get an e-mail address and do you still use it?
Can't remember the exact year, at least 10 years ago I think. It was a yahoo acct and I still use it. Primiary for shopping on-line and newletter subscriptions.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer