Thursday, October 13, 2005
Did I oversleep?
JE's school ends at 2:25pm everyday, but in order to get a close street parking around the school, I have to leave the house around 1:50 to get a decent parking.

Yesterday afternoon I was lying on the sofa reading a book, then I dozed off. It was about 1pm when I dozed off I think. I didn't know how long I slept, I was awaken by A's crying from her waking up from her nap. I was still a bit dazed, so when I looked at the time on the TV, it showed 2:30. I totally freaked out. I was late picking up JE. Did the school call? What would happen to him? But I calmed myself down a little bit, and on close insepction I noticed it was only 1:30. Pheww, what a relief.


1 Comments:

Blogger Cap'n John said...

Then the other night Liz fell asleep on the sofa. She woke up at 12:45 and said to me, "What time is it?"
I replied, "It's quarter to one."
"Quarter to one what?" she said.
"It's quarter to one," I repeated.
"Quarter to one what?" she practically yelled at me.
"Do you mean quarter to one in the morning or the afternoon?" I asked.
"Yes!" she screamed.
"It's quarter to one in the morning, of course," I said.
Clambering up from the sofa, a half asleep Liz then stated, matter of factly, "it's time to go to bed."

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer