Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Are you drooling yet?
Copy/stole from Xinh

List your favorite restaurants for the following items (can be local or chain):

Salad: My Chinese Chicken Salad.

Soup: Not a big fan of soup. If I really have to pick, maybe Souplantation's Clam Chowder.

Sandwich: Lovebirds Cafe in Alhambra.

Burger: Top's in Pasadena.

Chicken fingers: McD's chicken nuggets.

Wings:

Bread: Cheesecake Factory and Outback.

Appetizer: Cheesecake Factory.

Side item:

BBQ: Not a big fan of BBQ either. I will eat them if a group of us decided to go, but I won't go out of my way to eat them.

Mexican: Chevy's. The best one is this stand near where we live.

Italian: Macaroni Grill.

Pizza: Whatever Xinh wrote on this one.

Catfish: Eeww.

Seafood: Shrimp with Walnut. The shimp is coated with orange butter sauce. You can find it in most of the Chinese restaurant. But this restaurant near us called Chopstick does a superb job with it.

Sushi: Kabuki in Pasadena. Not only their sushi is fresh and good, they are also half price if you order at least three orders.

Steak: I forgot the name of the restaurant. It's in Anaheim (Hills), on top of a mountain/hill. It's super expensive, but I didn't have to pay for it. The Filet Mignon was soooo good.

Breakfast: Homestyle Cafe in Ontario/Guasti.

Fast food: Jack in the Box or Wendy's.

Dessert: Any chocolate cake. I'm not picky. I am not particular fond of desserts in American restaurants, I find them to be too sweet. I order my cakes always at this Chinese bakery called Cathy's Bakery in Arcadia. I know it isn't a restaurant, but they are sooooo good. Not too sweet, not too rich. After you eat their cake, you don't feel like you have gained 10 lbs. I got my wedding cake there, and every birthday cake since then.

Favorite overall restaurant: Macaroni Grill if we go with the kids. Kabuki if it's just John and I. I llllllllllove sushi.

Favorite restaurant out of business: I don’t think any place I like to eat or have eaten is out of business.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

McD's! Traitor!!!!

I've never tried shrimp with walnut. will have to try it!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm sushi. mmmm wasabe and soy....
mmmm macaroni grill... mmmm cheesecake..
mmmmmm steak with gorgonzola.... mmmmm gooseliver pate with capers... mmmm kibbie.. mmmm falafel.... mmm oysters... mmmmm asparagus with hollandaise...

oh oops sorry, was getting carried away there. *wanders off to the fridge*

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps - mcdonalds is icky.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer