Friday, November 18, 2005
Where is your parental duty?
This whole week, JE has early school due to parent and teacher conference, which means he gets out school at 11:45. So after school today we went to McD for lunch, per his request (be quiet Aunty Em :) When we finished eating, we went outside to play for a while.

There were already two sets of parent-kids outside, and there were lots of pigeons flying around searching for food. One of the boys was running around chasing the piegeons, which was annoying the heck out of me already. At one point, he ran in front of me, just then there were two piegeons on the ground. The fucking kid (yes, I'm using fuck and kid in the same sentence. If you keep reading you will know why) did the unthinkable, he raised his foot and stomped on the piegeons. I'm not talking about 2 yr-olds or younger. This boy is taller than JE, so he is at least JE's age if not older. He did this right in front of me, I immediately blurred out and yelled at him:"Don't do that. You DO NOT step on the birds." I think he got a bit scared, probably didn't except a stranger would yell at him. He went back to his mom. What did the mom do? Didn't say a single word him. You know me, I'm not one to like to give advices to other parents or kids, since I hate it when others do it to me. But this fucking kid and mom made me so mad, in this case I am more mad at the mom than her son. She should know better. I am still fuming as I am writing this entry.

Cruelty to animals are not accepted in my book. I don't care if you are one or one hunderd. If he were my son, he would have gotten a smack down so hard he will never forget it for the rest of his life. Then again, if he were my son, he would have never stomped a piegeon or any animals for that matter.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, I was gonna say the same, sociopath in the making! You might want to stay away from that kid. No telling when he's gonna think about revenge when he gets older, on that crazy woman who told him not to stomp on a bird!

and, I will NOT be silenced about McD's! Traitor! :p

Blogger smizzo said...

Okay, that's scary. Did the bird make an awful noise? Was it okay?

I would have lost my appetite.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogeois said...

THANK YOU for saying something to the kid. I'm the type who would have said something to the mother too but that's just me. Something along the lines of thanking her for creating another sociopath for society by not correcting her child.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer