Friday, November 25, 2005
Thanksgiving Recap
We had a really nice t-day. The food was yummy, the company was great. Everyone got a big surprise when they saw MIL, it was very funny. And I survived the first ever t-day hosting.

This morning MIL and I both got up at 5am, went to pick up Mom, then headed to Target for some shopping. My christmas shopping is done, at least for immediate family members and family gift exchange.

Mom asked to take MIL for a church picnic along with JE. So I dropped them off at my parents', off I went to the mall. Yes it was extremely crowded, but it only took me five minutes to get a parking spot, because I was very lucky. Then I got some really really good deals at Macy's and a couple of items for my niece in Old Navy.

Now I'm off to take a good nap. As much as I love a good bargain, I'm getting old and can't survive on four-hour sleep.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what'd u get ME???? :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great day!

I've always been to big of a chicken to do the Friday morning shopping. Sounds like you got some good deals!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer