Thursday, December 28, 2006
The Happiest Place on Earth
My cousin and her families are in town for Christmas. They have a girl and a boy and decided to do Disneyland on Christmas day. John took JE to d-land a couple of years ago shortly after I gave birth to Amber, this time it was my turn to do it.

The day was good for the kids and not so good for us oldies. So drained afterwards, mostly mentally. It was a crazy place to start with, which was filled with gazillion people, had to constantly watching out for the kiddies, to see where they were; then it got cold really fast once the sun went down. Good thing I brought sweaters for us and but not so good for my cousin and her kiddies. She did not know in LA it is always cold in the mornings and nights, even it is 100 degree in the middle of the day.

Christmas parade S. and JE in front of merry-go-around
outside It is a small world It is a small world ride


3 Comments:

Blogger thethinker said...

I haven't been to Disneyland in years. The weather sounds like Texas. It may be hot during the day but you better bundle up at night.

Blogger Friglet said...

Did you get to see the snow/bubbles?

I love Disneyland when it's all decorated for Christmas, but it's always so busy!

Blogger Mike250 said...

And we went to Disneyland on December 9/10th. This is getting eerie... =D

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer