Tuesday, November 14, 2006
PITA
Let me just say that it was a pain-in-the-you know where to change the photos in flickr to private, at least the ones with my kids in them.

Now I got that out of the system. We have a big event happening in the family next year. My mother-in-law is getting married in September. She is smiling so much and looks so happy after she met her husband-to-be. I am very excited, and the fun part is wedding shopping, aka dress(es) shopping.

I can not buy one for A. yet, since MIL wants the flower girl to wear pestle color, and pestle is not coming out until spring. And imagine my shock when I saw how expensive the boy's suits are. Who knew! Thank goodness good ole eBay came to rescue.

All my kids and husband have important roles in the wedding. John will walk MIL down the isle, A. will be one of the flower girls, and JE will be the ring bearer. As for me, I will be hiding in the corner, so A. does not run to me in the middle of walking down the isle and yells "Mommy" on top of her lungs.

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger smizzo said...

That's wonderful news! Congrats to your MIL! Where did she meet Mr. Right?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer