Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Happy New Year, a day later
Well, my cousin and her family came and gone. It was a lot of fun hanging out with her. My son actually played really well with her daughter, who is a year and half younger than JE.

We had a good time at the family Christmas party, everything was good except Amber felt ill. She had a fever, a cold, then it turned into an ear infection. Luckily she was able to tell us that her ear hurts, and we took her to the doctor to get it checked out and got some anit-biotic. She is already back to her ole-self.

When I took my kids to my parents today, my Mom told me one of the teachers at Amber's pre-school, she taught four-year-olds, has past away. She didn't wait outside for her carpool and showed up to work this morning. So the director went to her home to check out and found her on the floor. It was quite a shock and very sad to hear about it.


4 Comments:

Blogger Friglet said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your company!

That's so sad about the teacher. :(

Blogger smizzo said...

How tragic! Any word on the cause of death? Was she young? :(

Blogger Cap'n John said...

When I was working for the newsagency it was not uncommon for us to be the ones to alert the authorities that something may have happened to old Mrs. Jenkins at 123 Main St., because she wasn't collecting her papers and she hadn't told us to stop delivering them because she was going on holiday.

Blogger Mike250 said...

G'day Liz,

Alright I'm here at your blog and am going to have a look around. I'm glad to meet you and truly find it remarkable how similar our stories are. We also have two kids!

Michael

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer