Thursday, October 13, 2005
Meme
Kiki tagged me, so here it goes. It took me a while to do this, as I had to dig back memory lane to find the answers.

The Task: Choose a band/artist and answer ONLY IN SONG TITLES by that band/artist

My artist/band is Simply Red. I think it's apporiate, since I use it as my user name on a lot of places.

Are you male or female: Ghetto Girl
Describe yourself: Let Me Have It All
How do some people feel about you: So Beautiful
How do you feel about yourself: The Spirit Of Life
Describe what you want to be: More
Describe how you live: Home Loan Blues
Describe how you love: You Make Me Feel Brand New
Share a few words of wisdom: The Sky Is A Gypsy

I tag Xinh, and anyone else who wants to do it.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job! Great answers!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer