Monday, October 17, 2005
Scary Shit
I just went through one of the scariest 5 minutes of my life. As I was driving around 2pm this afternoon to pick up my boy, a Hail Storm hit. Hard rocks of snow/hail just kept coming down. There were no visibilities, I had to pull over for my safty and safty of my daughter, and to wait it out. It came down hard for 5 minutes but felt like eternity. I felt like the hail would put a hole on my car, but it didn't. Finally it died down a bit, I was able to drive away unharmed.

I wish I had my camera with me. It was both scary and amazing at the same time. This kind of weather just does not happen in Los Angeles.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EEEK! That is scary and speaking of shit.. it probably would have been in my pants. I hate driving during heavy rain. I can't imagine doing it in a heavy hailstorm. Glad you made it out okay.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EEEK! That is scary and speaking of shit.. it probably would have been in my pants. I hate driving during heavy rain. I can't imagine doing it in a heavy hailstorm. Glad you made it out okay.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeesh. Why did it post twice. I'm not retarded. Promise.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogeois said...

That's odd. Definitely does not happen in L.A.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer