Sunday, November 20, 2005
Harry Potter-Goblet Of Fire
Oh yeah it was good. We saw it last night with Xinh.

The special affects are excellent; the Weasley twins cracked me up; a little chop and cut there; a little disappointed in some of the scenes that they didn't ellerabrate. Otherwise it denfinetely worth the $8, $10, however much you pay for a movie ticket. And I will see it again if I get the chance.

I don't know about you, but personally I think Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) has turned into a real beauty.

Usually I don't talk about previews, but King Kong! All I have to say is Peter Jackson is a genious, and he looks damn good. He lost a lot of weight, but his hair is still as mad as ever. I imagine him in a robe with a pipe in his hand.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer