Sunday, September 24, 2006
...
My mother-in-law (MIL) is coming tomorrow, sisiter-in-law (SIL) and brother-in-law (BIL) are coming here in a week. They are going to stay here for a month.

The house is clean and fridge is stocked. Now I can finally relaxe a little bit.

MIL is bringing a suitcase load of Aussie goodies. I'm drooling as I'm typing. Anyone want a piece of Tim Tam?

On a different note, my daughter is one month shy of turning two! Two I tell you! When did this happen? So I leave you with this chocolate heaven.

chocolate heaven


8 Comments:

Blogger Xinh said...

2! No way. She was just born!

You absolutely must have at least one Tim Tam for me!!!

Blogger Xinh said...

Sorry...I meant to say SAVE (it's hard to type with these nails).
SAVE a tim tam for me.

Anonymous ficklechick said...

A month? That's a long time to have houseguests, and you seem so calm about it! You are woman!

Anonymous mogs said...

okay, now I'm drooling... I LOVE tim tams!

I can't believe the ambinator is two!

(hugs)

mo

Anonymous auntie em said...

she's soooooooooooooo cute!!!

good luck with the inlaws. :D

Blogger Capn John said...

You can apparently buy Tim Tams in what is known as Cost Plus-World Market here in the U.S.A. but they are called Arnott's Classics. Different biscuit (cookie) same name.

Anonymous mogs said...

how is the visit going? :)

Blogger some girl said...

Hope you're having fun with family!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer