Sunday, September 24, 2006
...
My mother-in-law (MIL) is coming tomorrow, sisiter-in-law (SIL) and brother-in-law (BIL) are coming here in a week. They are going to stay here for a month.

The house is clean and fridge is stocked. Now I can finally relaxe a little bit.

MIL is bringing a suitcase load of Aussie goodies. I'm drooling as I'm typing. Anyone want a piece of Tim Tam?

On a different note, my daughter is one month shy of turning two! Two I tell you! When did this happen? So I leave you with this chocolate heaven.

chocolate heaven


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A month? That's a long time to have houseguests, and you seem so calm about it! You are woman!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, now I'm drooling... I LOVE tim tams!

I can't believe the ambinator is two!

(hugs)

mo

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's soooooooooooooo cute!!!

good luck with the inlaws. :D

Blogger Cap'n John said...

You can apparently buy Tim Tams in what is known as Cost Plus-World Market here in the U.S.A. but they are called Arnott's Classics. Different biscuit (cookie) same name.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how is the visit going? :)

Blogger smizzo said...

Hope you're having fun with family!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer