Sunday, July 22, 2007
Harry Potter Weekend
Saturday was running errands, didn't get home until 3 in the afternoon. Right away sent John to wait for the mailman. He didn't have to wait at all. When he got to the box, the mailman was there. He got two boxes from him, one for me and one for our neighbor. I wonder what was in it? I could hear the neighbor's scream of delight inside of our house when John gave her the book. Surprisingly I didn't start reading until night time. Whatever I have read so far I am liking it. I think I felt asleep reading around 3am.

Had to drag my ass outta bed on Sunday to watch "Order of Phoenix" with a friend and John. It was a bit boring in the beginning, still it was a good movie. Although it is my least favorite of all the Harry Potters.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer